CureZone   Log On   Join
I cured my severe Candida and feel wonderful.

Cookoomackastick Views: 4,723
Published: 12 years ago

I cured my severe Candida and feel wonderful.

I haven't been around for a while because I have recovered, but I thought I should come back and post how I did it in case anyone else can use the info.

I cured my severe candida in 4 months by using the Body Ecology Diet (no exceptions), pumping 4 Floragen3 a day on an empty stomach (the very best of all probiotics in my experience), and fasting lightly to help clean up the body.

The only anti-fungal I took (and still use) was caprylic acid. I avoided ALL anti-fungals that ALSO kill pro-biotics (like uncooked garlic and garlic supplements, and orgegano oil).

I maintain using the same program, and was able to eat all fruits with no trouble after the 4th month.

I tried many other programs for 3 years before this and they did nothing for me. I also felt like I was going insane with brain fog that whole time ----WHAT A RELIEF (under statement)!!!

Peace :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)