CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Splenda & Coffee

Cookoomackastick Views: 3,879
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,459,182

Re: Splenda & Coffee

I don't think sulfur causes any harm, or kills probiotics, it's even very good at detoxing the system and helping the liver. I don't know what it is exactly about decaf coffee, it might have just been my system at the time, but it definitely set me back a week or so. I'm not sure why Splenda is a LIGHT anti-biotic, but yep after looking into that one it sure is. Most the early research on it, by the FDA and such notes a reduction is beneficial body flora or that it can be hard or people with IBS and such.

A couple more notes: I find that foods or drinks that don't agree with my health, will hit me the NEXT day, not usually right away. Regular coffee of course would hit you the same day but just because of the caffene.. Anyway that's how I can usually tell which foods and drinks bother me, or which fermented foods are really working --- the next day I will either feel stronger and more fit, or I will catch a slight sensation of brain fog coming on. What ever your worst symptom is, watch for that on in particular the next few days as an indication. The more ones health improves the more one will really start decerning these signs (when one is not completely overwhelmed). The rule being, you eat to feed your body the next day."

Pro-biotics (especially fermented foods) in and of themselves of course make a whole series of vitamins and needed body chemicals. You will know a great fermented food for you, if you feel "stronger" or just healthier the next day.

Peace :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.016 sec, (1)