CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: question for ab11747

ab11747 Views: 1,827
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,459,746

Re: question for ab11747

jay it will get worse before your lips will get better,
when i first used it my lips top lip became all rough dryness ofcourse happened on both lips,cracks in lips also happened to me,but to avoid that use vasline after you apply the cream. dont stop using it. use the cream for atleast a month plus. stop only if your lips become to bad that youd rather want to have your old lips( the type you had before you started your treatment)

ash my lips now peel rarely after the treatment. before the treatment both lips peeled.now my top lip peels slowly and my bottom lips also peel but also slowly. both times it is less intence than before. before it use to be a thick white smelly gunk. but now its thin. my peeling cycle has always been random. i dont have a cycle its random. sometimes if i shower twice i day the white stuff comes off quicker. my peeling is much better than before i can go out enjoy my self.eat whatever i want. talk to peple. talk to girl. but there still is that omg my lips in the back of my mind but not as much

take care guys

and JAY dont give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)