CureZone   Log On   Join
on chokecherries and such

Views: 999
Published: 12 years ago

on chokecherries and such

Someone asked if the NDE forum was dead and some else thought maybe it was just sleeping or such. Unless you've lived around chokecherry trees/bushes, it's hard to know the difference.If you're from back east or maybe somewhere tropical you perhaps won't know about the chokecherry so just read along for what it's worth. A couple years ago I saw a lone, tiny, single chokecherry shoot that had taken root where I didn't want it, but with lots to do and a job in town and family concerns and the rest, well, I just left that the little twig alone. Tonight, sun lowish in the sky but never going to sink down and go out this time of year and heat still in the nineties, I looked at that twig and saw it had settled in and taken over in only a couple short years. I took that chokecherry on, cutting and digging and sawing, fingernails broken(I don't pay the shop for the fake ones and have to look good tomorrow, must be nuts to get in a personal battle with that stupid chokecherry tonight.) Two hours later, I had that twig-gone-crazy(10 feet high or more) mostly out. So, to answer the question about the forum: we got to watch those chokecherry twigs in this forum, or we're going to have a tree(probably some symbol there) none of us can deal with. I showed up at the forum several years ago--I'm still trying to figure out where I came from, where I'm going, and how to get there. In life that is. The last one is coming together, how to get there--Love. The rest of it, well, I'm still hearing from people, and reading, and the rest. I finally got myself a religion about 20 years ago, and I even believe some of it most of the time, but I don't let it get in the way of hearing from travelers to the other side. The forum will get itself in trouble if any of us start acting like chokecherries and get out of hand, trying to push up and take root in someone else's mind. You really don't know how much of a chokecherry plant is in the root system; how tough it is, taking 100 degree heat and -50 in winter. Chokecherry is a good word. Let's not choke each other off. Everyone who's been over to the other side, I want to hear from you. Even if you contradict each other, it doesn't matter. Just so long as you all tell the truth as best you can.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.078 sec, (2)