CureZone   Log On   Join
ok.. so, what next?

willowwisp Views: 2,026
Published: 13 years ago

ok.. so, what next?

I am nearing the end of my current protocol, and I'm wondering what I do next.

to date, I have completed the following:

2 humaworm parasite cleanses (I should be starting my next one in august)

1 huma cleanse (I now know that was pretty useless, as it didn't give me a good colon cleanse)

6 "coke" Liver Flushes (yep.. I know that it wasn't the best way to do it.. but I did get some stuff out)

30+ days on IF#1 and IF#2.. (I bought an extra 10 days which will take me up to a week before my Alaska trip...total of about 45 days worth of colon cleansing)

10 day kidney cleanse (with Uny's teas and tinctures)

10 day liver clenase (with Uny's tea, tincture, as well as the orange/olive oil/garlic/ginger drink in the AM, and castor oil packs at night)

will do a big flush on Friday, and possibly saturday as well..

But then what?

I can draw my own conclusions, and I KNOW that my liver isn't done... but what else?

of course I am going for overall good health.. but my specific issues that concern me most is my weight. (I've gained almost 30 pounds since starting on this "natural healing" journey in december.. and I was grossly over weight to start with.) and my second goal is to completely eliminate my chronic explosive diarhea from having my gall bladder out.. and it is NOT acceptable to me to be told "some people never adjust"... I NEED for this problem to be solved... because I will never be healthy, or happy, until it is. It cripples my life.. and I need to find a cure!

So... :) that being said... I need some ideas of what to do going forward.

**oh, as an aside, I have two MAJOR trips coming up.. and I most likely will not be cleansing during them. particularily since I will be going through customs, and I don't want to run into any problems with transporting strange bags of powdered substances. :) I will be going to Canada and Alaska for 2 weeks at the end of August, and at the end of October, I will be in South Korea, and Vietnam... my BIGGEST fear, which is causing me to have panic attacks already, is this explosive diarhea.. I will often times be in situations where I will not have immeadiate access to bathrooms. (and NO! holding it 30 minutes till we get to our next stop isn't an option!!)I need to find someway to control this. I do have prescription meds that do help sporadically.. but I really don't want to take them, as I've been off all meds for several months now.. I want my body clean.. so, can someone give me an idea how to stop the D during these fabulous trips?**

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (2)