Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

More
willowwisp Views: 1,111
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,461,289

Re: IF 1 & 2 during KF?

Well.. I used 1 heaping teaspoon, per 1 cup of water... I soaked 4 tsp in 4 cups water over night. that gave me 2 cups to drink at breakfast, and two cups to take with me to work... I then put the same amount.. 4 tsp in 4 cups of water.. to soak while I was at work.. which gave me 4 cups to drink that night.. so, I was drinking 8 cups a day. BTW.. I'm not big on "hot drinks" in the afternoon and evening.. so, I simmered it.. let it cool, and chilled it at night to make an "ice tea".. it was excellent! and the tinctures really do compliment the flavor...

I also see that UNY replied above, her instructions are much more thorough... and vary from mine. you will definately get much more strength from the instructions she gave you, and she is the authority.  From my experience though.. with what I was doing, I was peeing like a race horse.. :) sorry if that was gross... :) OH, and I also wanted to add that doing the tea my way, I actually had 12 days of the cleanse..probably because I was using a bit less than the recommended amount...

Hope that helps!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)