CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS and Hep C

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
lagringa1 Views: 8,315
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,456,157

Re: MMS and Hep C

I just took my first dose. I have high hopes for this working as I also have oral lichen planus and have gotten to the point that I'm only eating pasta, soft cooked vegies, yogurt and some fruit that isn't too acidic. Oh yeah..and drinking with a straw because the lesions and blisters from the lichen planus are on my lips now. This is a side effect of Hep C for some of the lucky folks like me and is super painful ALL of the time. I figure if the lichen planus diminishes, then the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is also helping my liver diminish the amount of Hep C in my system.
Let's make a pact and post our results as they happen here so that others can be helped. There must be a lot of people out there who have gotten good results from this website treating whatever disease who have forgotten to post the results to help others. It's just passing it forward for everyone's benefit.
Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)