CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: oh yeah that again

chris_juno Views: 1,470
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,465,541

Re: oh yeah that again

Yeah, I agree. If we knew what caused this, we'd have a far better chance of finding something to sort it. I think the way that we all attribute our EC to different things may affect the cure as well. For example, people with a history of biting might need a different treatment to those who put it down to something else.

It's strange how you've said before that your Fordyce's Spots or whatever are only in healed parts. Mine are located only where the skin peels or just above. Similar to #92305s who also took loads of vitamins just before his EC started.

Low concentration Tetrinoin for me next I think. Try and unblock these blocked glands causing the Fordyce's Spots. Unblock the glands which are filled with hardened sebum which doesn't allow the skin's "water-proofing" stuff (Can't be arsed looking up what the word is) to get to the outer layer. Seems logical to me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.953 sec, (1)