CureZone   Log On   Join
--answer--High Blood Pressure--

moreless Views: 3,514
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,466,511

--answer--High Blood Pressure--

Hi Free2day,

Your comments: I agree with moreless about High Blood Pressure. I am a victim of this phenomenon as well.

I also had my heart rate slowly climbing upward. Over a few months, 5 or so, my pulse began rising, 85,90,95 then finally at 100 beats a minute. That's too fast for sitting on a sofa!

I have had a heart attack in Jan of 09 caused by bi-lateral pneumonia that spread to my heart. In ICU, I discovered I also had extremely High Blood Pressure, Congested Heart Failure and Severe Cardiomyopathy with a Ejection Fracture of 20%.

Just like Moreless stated, my heart could not relax. It was locking up...

Well anyways, I was fortunate to have oxygen at home so I inhaled it daily in order to give my heart as much oxygen it needs, runnning around the track like that!!

My heart is going to give out at that rate or if it approaches 144+ beats a minute, fribillation is on the horizon and my heart stops pumping effeciently causing a cardiac arrest or sudden dead.

I looked up some websites and found a person whom lowered their heart beat by performing a kidney cleanse.

So I modified the dosage (less is more) and took the cleanse for 5 days....

by day 7 through 9, I passed kidney stones! Soft white long kidney stones....

My doctor thinks the solution itself caused the stone therefore it didn't do a thing.....

I respectfully disagreed. He couldn't explain why my pulse now cruises at 71 beats per minute!!!

Didn't do a thing for my HBP but sure lowered a disaster waiting to happen!!

Rest assured I am working on a formula for lowering HBP. I have a solution for increasing Ejection Fracture which is
Hawthorne Berry and Coq10.

I am still working on the HBP. I may try Epsom Salt. I was a Garlic Salt Nut for 30 years! I had buttered Garlic Salt Toast with everything, Daily!....finally caught up with me...

Here is the formula for the kidney cleanse...

2 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice
2 Tablespoons of Extra-Virgin Organic Olive Oil
2 Tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother (organic)

Heat up in microwave a little bit (just till it's warm - maybe 10 seconds)

Stir it up well....(taste like the dickens)

Take everynight just before bedtime for 5 days...

Watch for soft white clumps....

Be sure to monitor your blood pressure before and after taking this solution especially your pulse.

Advance Kidney Disease victims I wouldn't recommend this method for I don't know what it would do if your kidneys didn't like this and began triggering some sort of attack. (which isn't a good thing)

I have discovered for my own self that my pills binding agents such as talcum powder or di-calcium phosphate and others have a tendency to clog up the nephrons or stick to the kidney tubules...

This once a month flushing will help unglue these kidney clogging compounds and just may save you a trip down kidney transplant row so many have endured such as Natalie Cole recently....

May you be healed in the name of Adonai Yahshua Ha Mashiyah!

Answer: I am not sure what you are trying to say in your post?

Yet, it seems to Contradict it's self?

Would you Please explain?

Here you state: He couldn't explain why my pulse now cruises at 71 beats per minute!!!

Then: Rest assured I am working on a formula for lowering HBP.

Then: I am still working on the HBP. I may try Epsom Salt.

The question is you seem to claim you solved your HBP, yet you still have HBP?

Maybe you should try the Epsom Salt and report back as to your results?

Also try to Stop eating any protein 4-6 hours before bedtime and see the Benefits!

Try taking some Blackstrap Molasses with each meal and report back.

Smile Tis your choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

5.891 sec, (2)