CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lips haven't peeled in three months. MUST READ!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
levpeg Views: 7,062
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,466,643

Re: Lips haven't peeled in three months. MUST READ!

"The cream should be priced at $8.99 the most."
So, let me get this straight. Not $7.99, not $9.99. "$8.99 the most." That's so laughable it hurts.
Yeah meandyou, let's just get Kinerase on the line and explain to them how they have overpriced their product by 1400%. There must be some mistake. They clearly don't know what they're doing over there and you clearly do!
Like you said, you "read the ingredients" and "nothing special." So you clearly know the ingredients and their function and what should be charged for them. So, let's phone Kinerase: "Hey, 'I read the ingredients' and this is 'nothing special' and the price for this product should not exceed '$8.99 the most.'"
HAHAHAHA. Thank you sir. Thank you for the laugh.
And so if it isn't Mr "I feel death in my bed" hisself! Well, I am a proponent for positivity and generally would not indulge to stoop to your level. But you sir are a Jackass! I originally read your depressing post and was compassionate. But to receive this type of reply from the very person I wrote the post for really irks me.
What it comes down to for you meandyou, is you are a piece of shit with a piece of shit mentality. Why do you come on the forum to spread your negative personality? Why don't you do everyone a favor here and keep it to yourself. You're on here reading so that means you clearly want to find a treatment for your condition. But you're such a terd-piece-of-shit at life that you can't see help when it's staring you right in the face. So please, refrain from the nonsensical BS I read from you on here and contribute, or get your box of tissues and STFU!
"I read the ingredients, nothing special."HAAAAAAAAAAA. Yeah, I'm an idiot with the intelligence of a hormonal 15 year old girl, but you all already know I'm qualified to analyze skin care products and take me word: "I read the ingredients, nothing special." Good god, that makes me lagh so hard my stomach hurts.
Hey everyone! Don't buy this product because I, meandyou, have "read the ingredients, and it's nothing special!"
Awesome.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.312 sec, (1)