CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Yes it can; I know of no contraindications (except allergy) n/m Re: Can fish oil be taken on its own?

Palaecro Views: 2,027
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,467,773

Re: Yes it can; I know of no contraindications (except allergy) n/m Re: Can fish oil be taken on its own?

As a follow up to this, Uny I'm curious. Oils in general I find bring on fatigue for me, fish oils are no different. As much as I know of the benefits as I used to take various types of fish & other oils daily for 3+ years, I find now that the negatives outweigh the positives.

Now I know Dr.Christopher would strip his new patients off of all oils I believe until they reached a certain level of improvement. My question would be, in my situation where I feel better without oils, am I depriving myself to a dangerous level by excluding oils at all costs? (I do take a borage oil capsule 2x per day for hair loss amongst other things which I can tolerate well enough fortunately, far, far better than any fish oil)

I know the continued liver detoxification with my adrenal recovery efforts will help to minimize the reaction I have to oils, but should I just essentially push through and take the Omega3s anyway? I've noticed a significant decline in my mood over the past year since I stopped the Omega3s altogether. So on one end I feel better taking them mentally/emotionally, but I get completely burnt out if I continue taking them... quite the conundrum lol!

I'm already extremely lean & I get concerned that without any oils to supply my body that my metabolism will go looking to burn away what fat I have left in my brain ; ) beyond the fact that I know my body needs good fats, but it's rejecting them for the most part at this moment.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)