CureZone   Log On   Join
Plastic ware and your health, my experiment.

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
Miss Helfinger Views: 2,057
Published: 12 years ago

Plastic ware and your health, my experiment.

I've been MIA lately. We're getting ready for our official wedding (lol) in a few weeks (8/23) and I'm mirrored with how happy I am we're not doing the whole gamut of stinky bridal showers, formal invitations and the pomp & circumstance most folks get guilted into. More on that later - now to the good stuff:

I'm feeling better. Still very sluggish, brain fog comes and goes but all & all - from where I was several years ago - I'm miraculously better. Even more so in the last 2 months. What did I do differently?

I stopped drinking out of ANYTHING plastic.

Yep.

No joke.

Bare with me - a friend of mine has been on my butt about this for the last many years. I'm from Texas and I have awesome big ol' plastic tea glasses (the 32 oz, wide mouth jobbies). I drank only RO water outta 'em - but they were plastic. My friend is in her 50's and said from the time she was a kid, she could see this aura around the plastic that didn't look healthful at all. As a child she told everyone around her not to eat or drink out of plastic and they thought she was bananas. Through the 70s, 80s, 90s - she saw loads of friends get fibro-cystic issues, breast cancer, thyroid issues and everything in between. She's repeatedly told everyone that plastic drinkware and plate ware was greatly contributing to their imbalances. Incidentally - she's a health coach for a living and in the best physical/emotional/spiritual health of ANYONE I know.

During the move 2 months ago, none of my favorite pretty plastic cups had come down the street yet. All the work I did on the house, I did with a couple ball jars next to me so they couldn't spill everywhere. One for shaking stuff up in (protein, fiber, green powder, etc) and one big ol' one for drinking out of.

When the plastic drinkware came down the street - I just didn't really switch back over. Twice over the last few weeks, spaced apart, my roomie brought me a big ol' glass of good water in my favorite plastic cup. I drank it both times.

BOTH TIMES - 15-20 MINUTES LATER - I FELT HORRIBLE. SLUGGISH, UNFOCUSED, FRUSTRATED AND EVEN A BIT DEPRESSED.

Coincidence? I don't think so. Take the challenge. Drink and eat out of only glassware for the next two months and see if you don't feel a whole lot better. I do.

One of my biggest arguments to her was that glass wasn't portable. She scoffed that off. She was right. My big ol' ball jar with a lid on it, filled with good water, goes with me to restaurants, friend's dinners. I got that and some herbs in my little tote bag. It's made a huge difference for me. I thought it'd be heavier to carry - it hasn't. Truth be told - carrying a lethargic body around is much more arduous than my perception of carrying a glass jar around with me.

To your health!!

Miss H

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.875 sec, (2)