CureZone   Log On   Join
On to the next thing.. :)

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Holistic Dentist in a Pouch!
Powder Cleans Better than Dentist without Fluoride!

More
More

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Holistic Dentist in a Pouch!
Powder Cleans Better than Dentist without Fluoride!

willowwisp Views: 1,640
Published: 12 years ago

On to the next thing.. :)

No, I haven't disappeared.. I'm still here... IF-ing, and liver cleansing... and juicing.. and all that good stuff, and I'm starting to feel better everyday...

But, I'm still having an issue that isn't clearing up at all... and I'm wondering if UNY, or anyone else can offer a suggestion.

Every year.. in late april, early may.. I start to cough... it is a chronic cought that goes on all day and night. When I'm talking on the phone to clients.. I repeatedly have to "mute" my phone while I clear my lungs... his chronic cough goes on... non stop until october, or so.. because this has been going on for a couple of years. I've had plenty of time to analyze it.. including going to numerous doctors about it...

I believe the cough, isn't the problem... it is a symptom.. the problem is that I have this continual sinus drip, down the back of my throat.. all the time. Sometimes it's more.. sometimes it's less.. but it is always there. My sinus's aren't plugged at all, it is just this nonstop drip... that fluid drips into my lungs, and I cough it up.. makes sense, right?

But the big question is "what is causing the drip"?

As I've said.. it is only from april/may-october... so, could it be due to seasonal allergies? I've been watching allergy reports, and I haven't seen any increase with any known allergens. I'm just as bad when molds are high, as I am when pollens are high.. and even as bad when everything is relatively low. The other thing I thought of, is that my community has a truck that goes up and down the streets everynight, spraying for mosquitos... it's fowl smelling stuff.. and I wonder if that is causing me problems? I live in airconditioning, and work in airconditioning, and my symptoms are not better, or worse when inside... I keep my house clean... regularly change my furnace filters... have removed most of my carpeting, and replaced with hardwood floors. I do have two small dogs, and a cat, that I've had for years before this cough started...

So Uny won't have to go back over all my posts... I've done several humaworm parasite cleanses... many liver flushes, including uny's herbs and tinctures... I've done a kidney cleanse... cleaned up my diet.. but nothing seems to help.

In fact, I don't know if this is significant, but before I went natural, my doctors had prescribed tons of cough syrup, antihystamines... nasal sprays.. etc... and truthfully, I used them for months... and they really didn't lessen my symptoms at all.. but, the coughing and nasal drip ends about October..

So.. obviously I know to continue with the colon cleansing and liver cleansing, etc... watch my nutrition, and all the other good things Uny has already suggested. But, is there something specifically that I can do that will help with the sinus drip, and coughing?

Thanks in advance as always... also thank you for all your past suggestions.. I am REALLY starting to feel great. My energy level is slowly increasing... my digestive issues are improving.. I even got my first period in 6 months... so much improvement.. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (2)