CureZone   Log On   Join
accidental "flush"? Now LEFT side pain!!!

juliemama Views: 1,538
Published: 13 years ago

accidental "flush"? Now LEFT side pain!!!

Hey all, thanks for the ongoing support! Could use some advice..Here goes. I had a very bad dietary "indescretion"..someone brought munchkins to work...and I just couldn't help myself! I don't even remember the last time I had a doughnut.(I eat mostly paleo, NATURAL fat does great things for me).anyway I ate WAY more of them than I should have..and my gallbladder literally contracted continuously for 2 days. I am not new to LF..so I figured the end result would be similar..I took some ES as soon as I got home, to help things through, so to speak..and I FELT as if I had fluushed..weird. BUT the damn stubborn spot I had thought was some stuck debris from my last flush (just right of midline under ribs)has now migrated to the LEFT and I have the same concern as the previous poster...when to be concerned about pancreatic involvement? I will attempt a flush tomorrow..but being unplanned, I have other obligations which may interfere..any suggestions? If the damned donuhts is what FINALLY dislodged what has been stuck for several months..then HORAAY! I really was starting to think it might be a hernia! Now I know better..but am worried a bit about its new found location. Sorry so long..as always Thanks SO much!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)