CureZone   Log On   Join
Systematic Candida

dwc928s4 Views: 5,731
Published: 12 years ago

Systematic Candida

Hello all,
I believe all my troubles started with drinking store bought apple cider vinegar about 3 years ago. Ever since i have been ill.
I have tried many antifungals, and for a year or so now, believe it has gone Systematic.
I have read about every page on curezone, and it does not seem like anyone has ever been cured of Systematic.
What cures it when it goes into the entire system ? I have been dealing alot lately with floaters, osme black lines, and some clear with round balls in them. Also distortion, at 7:30 in my left eye. when looking at any straight lines, there is a wave to them.I just finished a round of Candex. My stomach felt better, but anything past the stomach felt the same. The twitching and muscle spasms, brain fog are all still there. Alos, the ticking in my left ear is driving me crazy. I havent slept good in months because it keeps waking me up. When i roll onto my right side, my left ear ticks. Slowly at first then getting very rapid. Tick, tick, tick, up to 3 or 4 a second. I plug my nose and blow and it continues. The only thing that stops it is to roll over. Anybody know what that is ? And yes, i have tried the H202 in the ear, but it doesnt help.

WHAT CURES SYSTEMATIC CANDIDA ??????

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.531 sec, (1)