CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: bread - ONE YOU CAN EAT

ihatecandida24 Views: 7,233
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,470,619

Re: bread - ONE YOU CAN EAT

I believe that it depends on how far into your Candida diet program you are. If someone is just starting out, I would only eat the regular Ezekiel bread. If they are later into the program and many of their symptoms are gone/cured, then eating the cinnamon raisin kind is fine. The Cinn Raisin kind DOES have more Sugar - I believe 5 grams per slice, so that is why it is for the "later" stages.

Since I am no longer on the strict diet, that is the kind I eat - I LOVE the Cinnamon Raisin bread and Eng muffins, they taste just as good as regular bread and they are so much better for you and safe for the Candida diet!

In the later stages, I would also eat the regular Ezekiel bread with butter or ghee and no-sugar added jelly as toast.

In the early stages, I would eat the regular Ezekiel bread with almond butter mixed with stevia...I ate this almost every morning!

In later stages, I would eat the Ezekiel hot dog buns with non-cured, no Sugar added chicken or turkey dogs I got at Whole Foods...but I would sneak a small dollop of ketchup on it just to have some flavor.

Love the Ezekiel brand, what a neat product!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.488 sec, (1)