CureZone   Log On   Join
candida and depression

Hopeisalive Views: 2,903
Published: 12 years ago

candida and depression

hi everyone,

I wanted to give my story. But first had one question has any cured anxiety and Depression with candida cleansing?

Growing up I have always been a home body. Its a nervousness to go in public but I have experienced major Depression and anxiety since I was born. I remember going on numerous medications for Depression and anxiety. I got so many side effects you would not believe. Excascerbation of symptoms medication was supposed to fix. I am not exagerrating when I was about 13-14 I would get panic attacks so bad I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest. Now of course I was on anti-biotics growing up I just don't know if that was causing me major depression and anxiety. I have improved with my symptoms but the fact still remains my symptoms are still there. I don't know where to turn. I have done many herbal cleanses and yes they have helped but I am still a nervous wreck half the time. I also feel out of touch with kids my age because I focus so much energy on trying to find an answer to my anxiety. I just remember being a shy, depressed kid and I know there was good in my childhood but its been so long since I have felt bliss which I know everyone damn well deserves to have. I often feel nervous for no apperant reason and have a fog over my mind and lost interest in what I love. I am currently doing dr. mccombs plan for canida cleansing and have experienced relief for joint function and digestion but not for my physcological problems. Has any relieved depression and anxiety with candida cleansing. Is candida a major cause in depression or just a small one.

Thank you all for reading this :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.203 sec, (1)