1. Elephants on the road: I am dreaming that me and my husband are riding our bicycles. My 6 yr old daughter is sitting on the carrier of my husband's bike. Then there is a procession of elephants and we stop and wait for them to pass. Some of the elphants are not in control and are being controlled by their masters by strong leashes. There are few of them standing by the road side. I am feeling very unfortable to be around elephants and am fearful. Suddenly one of the elephants leashes is lose and it touches me with its trunk, as I am standing close enough. I am awakened from my dream as I am very scared. Emotions: Fearful, Scared
2. Snake in the bathroom: I have gone to my hairdresser's house to get a haircut. She runs a salon in her home. In the middle of haircut, I say I need to go pee. She says no problem. I go to her bathroom, which is the wierdest bathroom I have seen. Its more like a rainforest. When I open the toilet seat to pee, there is an exotic water plant growing in the commode. I close the lid, and decide to pee on the floor. I see a exotic frog and a transparent green turtle in the bathroom. I am unfortable, but decide to do my job and get the hell out of there. And then I see a yellow snake crawling from underneath the bathroom door. (There is some gap under the door). This snake looks real and I am terrified. Worst part is its very long. At that point I become LUCID and affirm that this got to be a dream. Unfortunatey my dream ends.
Emotions: Surprised by surroundings, Fearful of snake.
3. Sister had a baby: I am in my home in India with mom. My eledest sister had a baby 2 days ago, but she said, she decided to leave the baby with her husband and take a break from the baby. So she is visiting mom. She said, she has pumped enough milk for her husband to feed the baby thru bottle. She plans to take a one month break before she goes back to her husband and baby. I am baffled and completely disagree with her plans. I request her to return to the baby as the baby is only few days old. But my mom is also supporting my sister.
4. Rear-ended car: Me and my husband are driving 2 different cars. I am following him. I then get stuck in traffic light and he gets away. Finally when its green for me, I see a White car from behind which has been rear-ended. My hubby is also driving a white car, and I assume its his car. When I get closer, I see its not my hubby's car, but some other white car.
Emotions: Shocked to see the accident.
5. Potluck: My friend has invited us to a potluck. I make my dish and give it to her and then return home w/o eating to bring my husband. My husband does not want to go to potluck and he is busy eating ice-cream at home. He says he's having a nice time alone and does not want to join the party. So I decide to go by myself, but its 10:30 PM now and its too late. So I decide to stay back and quit the potluck party.