CureZone   Log On   Join
[buried post] Palaecro re: oil supplements/liver

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

unyquity Views: 1,762
Published: 12 years ago

[buried post] Palaecro re: oil supplements/liver

originally from this thread about fish oil: http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1467203

As a follow up to this, Uny I'm curious. Oils in general I find bring on fatigue for me, fish oils are no different. As much as I know of the benefits as I used to take various types of fish & other oils daily for 3+ years, I find now that the negatives outweigh the positives.  A "supplemental size" of any quality oil shouldn't bring on fatigue or other negative issues...although the amount of oil one consumes in a typical liver flush most certainly can cause fatique (because it takes a lot of energy to digest/process oil, on top of the energy expended/utilized during the entire flush process).

Now I know Dr.Christopher would strip his new patients off of all oils I believe until they reached a certain level of improvement. Yes, this is true...BUT that is only oils taken by mouth - every patient on his IP was supposed to have full body oil massage daily - rotating olive oil, wheat germ oil and castor oil.  My question would be, in my situation where I feel better without oils, am I depriving myself to a dangerous level by excluding oils at all costs? (I do take a borage oil capsule 2x per day for hair loss amongst other things which I can tolerate well enough fortunately, far, far better than any fish oil).  Some amount of some type of healthy oil ensures good liver function - fat free diets are very harmful to the liver.  Dr. Christopher used herbs to stimulate bile production (taking the place of oil, I presume); Dr. Schulze used olive oil only in liver flushing during the juice-fasting stages of his protocol); and Gerson (initially NO oil) eventually used 1 Tablespoons of flax seed oil.  Both Dr. Christopher/Schulze did use oils on their 'typical diets' - simply not when in 'major healing/crisis mode'.

I know the continued liver detoxification with my adrenal recovery efforts will help to minimize the reaction I have to oils, but should I just essentially push through and take the Omega3s anyway? I've noticed a significant decline in my mood over the past year since I stopped the Omega3s altogether. So on one end I feel better taking them mentally/emotionally, but I get completely burnt out if I continue taking them... quite the conundrum lol!  That IS a conundrum (one of my favorite words! :)  To help make this decision, let's get all the puzzle pieces out onto the table. 

--Are you sure (or exactly HOW are you sure) that whatever 'fatique reaction' you're experiencing is due to the fish oil/Omega oil? ...there's a LOT of variables in each & everyday (especially when adrenal issues are added to the mix).

--Assuming you're sure it IS the fish oil, then examine the fish oil itself.  Pure/clean? the addition of synthetic vitamins? soy oil added (which is almost always GM soy oil...grrrr)

--You say "continued liver detoxification with my adrenal recovery efforts", but I don't know what type of 'continued liver detox" you're doing...and how the fatigue you feel that's associated with fish oil, is associated with the other liver protocols that you're doing (or if you've yet done anything 'liver related' using ingested oil).  So, if you've done a 5 day cleanse (with oil in the morning drink), a big liver flush, or have ingested daily olive oil, compare/contrast fish oil ingestion to olive oil ingestion. 

--Also, do you feel anything similar to 'fish oil fatigue' after a coffee enema? castor oil pack? foot reflexology? liver herbs?

--Give me a quick history of your 'liver detoxification' protocols and results...'ever got out 'stones' and liver debris?  If so, what protocol prefaced them being expelled and how did you react to it...you know, write a novel (lol), if there's much to write.  Basically, I need to know how much liver flushing/cleansing you've done, what you did, and the results.

--What else do YOU discern might be a factor? Cool

I'm already extremely lean & I get concerned that without any oils to supply my body that my metabolism will go looking to burn away what fat I have left in my brain ; ) beyond the fact that I know my body needs good fats, but it's rejecting them for the most part at this momentHerein lies an even BIGGER conundrum - the very things that are healthiest for us many times present symptoms (and the very things that are UNhealthiest for us, many times seem to be the most effective bandaids).   But ingesting something healthy that causes a reaction doesn't necessarily mean our body is 'rejecting' that something - it does mean that our body is telling us 'HEY! something is wrong here - let me get your attention so I can get some help!" :)   If one has liver/gallbladder distress, it's VERY common to see "avoid fats, oils & spicy foods", but this only further lessens the flow of bile and increases the congestion/compromise.  :::sigh::: 

So when that's the case, we do need to "push through"...if we don't, we'll be living the rest of our life becoming more & more reactive to anything that requires our liver to function normally.   But thinking that a couple of 'capsules worth' of fish oil is "pushing through" isn't going to get 'er done.  Once I know a bit more about what you've done in the past (and the results), I'll have a better idea of what 'pushing through' actually means for you.  Like most all of us, it means a dedicated series of liver flushing & support and/or multiple coffee enemas daily for several months ( and for heavens sakes, please don't say something like "my body is too weak/adrenals too stressed to have an organ restored to health" or I'll pull my hair out! lol).

I believe we all need to have at least a tablespoon or two of healthy oil daily in some form or another - and I also know how much I've/others have benefitted from fish oil mentally/emotionally.  So get me more information as soon as you can, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can (which should be 'quicker than usual' because it looks like I've got a couple of days here when I can spend 6-8 hours posting).

Healthiest of blessings -

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.344 sec, (4)