CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help me I think I am dying RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Rusfox Views: 1,549
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 147,285

Re: Help me I think I am dying RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

I am soo sorry that you feel so bad right now. I hate that I don't even know exactly what to do.

I would maybe try to get read of everything I took. Do enema it really helps!!!

Once I was really sick with all the shakes, dizziness and fever and my every muscle was contracting. I did not even know the reason. I did not take anything special that day. Not even a slightly suspecious piece of food. I was consulated later on by one natural therapist who said the sympthoms were sympthoms of some serious toxines discharge from my body.As I had started new healthy life style by that time and stopped eating any preserved or junk food, my body was releasing the bad stuff like that.

Enema helped me greatly! I did it two times with probiotics. Maybe even try to vomit to get rid of everything you got there. Drink a lot of water, your body tells you it needs it.

Try it first and wait for an hour or so.
Than you may consider calling any doctors, but remember they are far not always right!

I really hope you'll get better. I will pray for you!

Stay alive!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)