CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: [buried post] Palaecro re: oil supplements/liver

Palaecro Views: 1,727
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,472,812

Re: [buried post] Palaecro re: oil supplements/liver

As a quick follow up I believe if I could calm down my bodies overly aggressive immune response I would have a much easier time building myself back up and being able to do cleanses/flushes requiring oils.

I've ordered a lb of cats claw powder and hope that it makes a difference, are there any other herbs you could suggest that might reduce either the histamine reaction occurring or help reduce the auto-inflammatory response my body keeps putting out? I've been responding very well to the adaptogenic herbs so I really think something like this will help me.
I've considered upping my rosehips & ashwagandha to 3 tbsp per day, is there any limit I can go with these herbs, as well does the body develop a tolerance to them or are they more like food in that they nourish the body at the same consistent level at all times and the effect the body receives from them is also maintained? I'm just curious if at some point my body is going to need me to increase the amount to maintain the feeling they're providing.

Obviously I wouldn't plan for this to correct my condition but only allow me to consume oils and move through without my body wearing down at the same time as a result.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)