CureZone   Log On   Join
Pains

spencer Views: 1,720
Published: 18 years ago

Pains

I have done 3 flushes since december after having 2 severe attacks in october. The second flush didnt work but I produce 160 stones of various sizes on the 3rd a week later.

I feel better after each one, BUT I seem to have a tightness in my colon, sometimes in my small intestine or the large intestine. Not a stabbing pain but a dull ache/tightness. It seems to be there all the time but not always in the same place throughout the day. I also seem to be have more BM's than usual, Maybe 4-5 when I normally only have 3. They are normal and dark. The pain seems to go/be alot less when I'm laid down. I'm also talkin something called COLAX, a tablet to help clean the colon.

Is this anything to do with the flushes? Has anyone else had these symptoms? Is this IBS? Toxins being forced out? Strain from passing stones?

HELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)