CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gallbladder headaches

billdance Views: 7,788
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 147,424

Re: Gallbladder headaches

I'm fairly new to the forum and to the gallbladder/liver congestion idea (just did my first flush last night), but I've had horrible headaches for the past 5 years which disappeared for a few days after doing a bowel cleanse. I noticed many lima bean objects in my stool which I'm now certain were gallstones. My headaches aren't as frequent now, but I have started to become aware of when I get them - about 20 minutes after eating. My headaches are quite uncomfortable with heartbeat pounding on the sides of the nose near the corners of the eyes. If liver/gallbladder problems cause food allergies , I think my headaches may arise from this. I had a CT scan on my head which came back normal before the idea of a gallbladder problem came about. A few more flushes and maybe they will go away almost for good.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)