CureZone   Log On   Join
Dr. Christopher's Lectures

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Holistic Dentist in a Pouch!
Powder Cleans Better than Dentist without Fluoride!

More
More
Willowley Views: 2,362
Published: 12 years ago

Dr. Christopher's Lectures

Yes folks thats right, in my hot little hands I've got the complete CD set of Dr. Christopher's Herbal Lectures!

I was talking to a friend of mine last night about natural healing and telling her about Dr. Schulze, she had never heard of him.   She asked me if I had heard of Dr. Christopher because a friend of hers had given her the Herbal Lectures set. We're building an addition to her jewelry store so she lent them to me today.

Wow, I was shocked to actually find someone who knew what I was talking about when I talked about natural healing.  She is newer to all this than I am and was telling me how discouraged she was that people looked at her like she was crazy when she would mention natural healing and that she had nowhere to purchase the products that are talked about in this series.

Well I DO have an outlet for the product, YAY Uny!  I told her about Uny and this forum.  She is busy right now trying to get her two kids settled in two different states to start college this month but I'm sure when things settle down she'll check it out.  

I can't wait to listen to this series, I haven't ever heard Dr. Christopher speak.  Haven't had the time because I've been so busy with all Dr. Schulze stuff, but I'm going to load all these up on my iPod and start soaking up all that good info.  I'm so excited!!!!!

Willow 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (2)