CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 16 of first HW cleanse

Clarkia Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Cleansing Tincture, 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
squave Views: 2,057
Published: 12 years ago

Day 16 of first HW cleanse

I haven't had anything very dramatic to report, but had time to write today, so here goes.

The first few days were definitely marked by noticeable die-off symptoms - sore neck, headache, muscles aches and fatigue, pain in my big toe joints - basically cycling flare-ups of various symptoms I've had on and off for years, but each symptom passed within hours to be replaced by the next. After a couple of days, I had periods of feeling the best I had felt in a long time, with a notable reduction in anxiety and pain.

I've been doing salt-water flushes roughly every other morning to keep things moving, and a couple teaspoons of ascorbic acid powder in water mixed with a rotation of magnesium sulfate, citrate and oxide during the rest of the day to keep things really moving. There's all kinds of stuff in the bowl, most of it looks like food, some of it probably isn't. I've seen a couple dozen candida fluffballs and a dozen or so triangular tomato skins. The only wormlike object so far turned out to be a celery string.

I started diatomaceous earth today to increase the odds of parasite obliteration. One pound of Perma-Guard DE looks like nearly a year's supply, and some ebay sellers offer free shipping, which keeps the cost nice and low.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying feeling a lot better with brief periods of die-off discomfort. The humaworm capsules are working in a way nothing else ever has, and I've been trying every natural remedy I could find for years now.

Thanks to all who have taken the time to comment here, and thanks to Humaworm!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.844 sec, (1)