CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: BF&C for MS?

MH 108 Views: 1,441
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,475,044

Re: BF&C for MS?

Hello all,
HAY!

I am worried about my significant other who is overseas and is starting to experience symptoms of what could be MS.

OK, THAT DISEASE PRETTY MUCH TAKES YEARS TO SET IN....

I think Dr. Christopher would recommend the BF&C or Complete Tissue and Bone,
HE RECCOMENDED THAT FOR ANYTHING IN THE BODY THAT NEEDS REPAIRED....

which I will need to acquire asap, but is there anything else that could help for

"regeneration of lesions on the spine and brain?"
OK, NOW YOUR TALKING SOME PRETTY SERIOUS STUFF...DOES SHE HAVE THIS FOR SURE OR ARE YOU JUST THINKING SHE MAY HAVE THEM?

THESE TYPES OF ACCUMULATIONS ARE LONG OLD CHRONIC ACIDS FROM YEARS OF PROBLEMS...

I WOULD SUGGEST SEEKING THE BEST CHIROPRACTOR AND SEEING HIM ONCE PER MONTH FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE.

REMOVING ALL THEDENTAL WORK AS SUGGESTED BY DR. CLARK IN HER ADVANCED CANCER BOOK.

DEWORMING, STRENGTHEN THE COLON AND ELIMINATION CHANNELS OF THE BODY AND HAVE PLENTY OF TREE BASED IODINE AND PLANT MINERALS AS SHE RETURNS TO NATURE PER BOOK I DIET OF MONO RAW FRUIT DIET...READING BOOK I IS ESSENTIAL FOR HER TO DO AND LOOK AT ALL HER DENTAL HISTORY FOR THE MAJOR REASONS FOR STARTERS..

MH

All suggestions are welcome...Thanks!

Bkrisp

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.234 sec, (1)