CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: question regarding olive oil and bodyfat

NETAV Views: 1,580
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 147,600

Re: question regarding olive oil and bodyfat

Hey Mo,
I know I have your e-mail address, but I still like to talk to you on the "zone"
Yes, I am an O bloodtype, that's why the Atkin's diet works for me. the Atkins diet accidentally works for O's, but not for the reason that he thinks. A fine tuned Atkins diet (and in my opinion zone diet) is the Blood Type Diet .
I had a brother and sister-in-law both go on the Atkins diet. my brother lost 30 pounds in 2 months, his blood pressure went perfect even though he quit taking his medication, and his cholesterol did the same.
His wife, (who needed to lose more than him) lost two pounds and had none of the benifits. I told him that he was an O, and he said that I was correct. I then told him his wife was an A, and of course I was correct again.
If you are an A blood type, stay the "heck" away from the Atkins diet.
for me the Blood Type Diet works because there's a lot of things you can eat on that diet that you can't on the atkins diet. (you really can, but that's just a phylosophical difference)
just my humble opinions again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.438 sec, (1)