CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida test confusion

ihatecandida24 Views: 707
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,473,368

Re: Candida test confusion

Hi Mary,

Believe me, I FEEL your pain...I am a full time teacher and had to go back to school when my rash was FULL BLOWN and I didn't know what it was for another few weeks! One day I even skipped because the rash had moved to my face and I just couldn't face it...sometimes I wonder how the heck I survived, because I was miserable.

You know what though? I was desperate. I too searched and pored over the internet trying to find a "quick" fix or cure, but didn't find it and didn't want to spend gobs of money on some "miracle" cure that I wasn't sure would work. So I gave this a shot...

And I want to clarify...it did NOT take 8 months to CLEAR the thing...I noticed a SIGNIFICANT (80%+) improvement within a month, and almost 90-95% improvement in 2-3. I just had to keep up the diet and supplement program though, because I just KNEW that it wasn't gone, and when I went to do the electrodermal screening test 2 more times, it confirmed it was much better, but not completely gone. So that is why I did it for so long...plus, everyone is different. It may NOT take you that long to get rid of it!!!

I guess I just had NO other option because NOTHING else was helping or working and I was absolutley miserable. Even though the diet sucked (although you get used to it), it was TOTALLY, 100% worth it.

Let me know if you have any more questions...hope this helped.

Lynne

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)