CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I have candida

ughhatelife Views: 1,836
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,476,762

Re: I have candida

I feel like I am dead already. I hate waking up in the morning feeling so horrible. If this doesn't away after doing a diet for 6 months what is the point. I have been to every doctor in my county and they all tell me nothing is wrong. Even when I show them my disgusting white tongue they say "oh you are dehyrated". I have pains all over my body lumps bumps you name it. If this doesn't go away I really will not care anymore.

By the way, reading a post by someone in an obvious dark part of their life and trying to peddle your goods to them is evil. "hopeisalive"... that's your name and you link me to a cheesy website with some goofball sporting the fakest smile I have ever seen selling a package of supplements for $500... You think the average person can afford $500? You should feel ashamed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.578 sec, (1)