CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 2/1 response for Palaecro...plus a "must read" for everybody

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

More
Palaecro Views: 1,258
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,476,040

Re: 2/1 response for Palaecro...plus a "must read" for everybody

Wow, thanks Uny! Lots of info in there I will definitely be able to start applying asap. I just finished reading through it now & will try to get a response post in by tomorrow in regards to your questions. I just got back from a couple days at a friends cottage and I swear I really think what you said at the end regarding EMFs is truly at the core of the problems, at-least as far as whats holding me back from fully recovering my energy levels. This is something I plan on correcting soon.

Haha, you saw I mentioned meat in another post lol. Yeah I was going strong with a pure vegetarian diet for a couple of months there but I think the weight loss just got to me and the one way I've always been able to maintain weight somewhat has been from consuming meat on a semi-regular basis.

Good news as well I've been better tolerating certain fats recently, mainly organic lecithin & I can do 1 tsp olive oil a couple of times per day without a reaction which is nice. Although my body is fluctuating so much it seems, some days I can tolerate it and others I can't. Anyway I'll post again soon with some more responses.

Thanks again!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.000 sec, (1)