CureZone   Log On   Join
Cured my food allergies

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
forwellness Views: 5,262
Published: 13 years ago

Cured my food allergies

Four years ago when I was 51 years old, I started my journey of healing with the Body Ecology diet, making my own coconut kefir and eating cultured vegetables as well as eliminating all candida promoting foods from my diet. I also had a mouthful of Amalgam fillings replaced, followed by homeopathic chelation of toxins. I took Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , did many Bowel Cleanses , parasite cleanses and sixteen Liver Flushes . All of these treatments benefited me in multiple ways (clearer skin, better sleep, cleared-up brain fog, greater energy) but my food allergies became worse. I became more sensitive to all the foods I was reacting to (dairy, any gluten grain, any vinegar other than apple cider, chocolate, corn, nuts, and high Sugar fruits like bananas and pineapples) to the point where I was guaranteed a headache for two and a half days if I ate even a small amount of any of these foods. Needless to say, life can be tough when you're afraid to eat anything that you haven't prepared yourself. Many people had posted on curezone that their food allergies resolved after doing multiple liver flushes, so I was determined to continue with the flushes although I hadn't had any major improvement in the food allergies from doing sixteen flushes (though they were great at getting out toxins and parasites). I continued to search the curezone archives looking for ways to get rid of my food allergies, and I came upon a few (very few) posts about Neuromodulation Technique//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=47886.

I was intrigued by this technique which uses quantum mechanics principles for healing, and which received mostly great reviews from the people who had experienced it. I went to the website http://www.nmt.md

and researched a bit more, learning that NMT can be characterized as a method of energy medicine, and also as informational medicine. Then I thought about spending yet more dollars on another treatment (I had already tried acupuncture, complementary medicine and homeopathy as well as the self-treatments listed above). Then I found an NMT practitioner near me (a naturopathic doctor), went to three sessions of Neuromodulation Technique, and within a month my food allergies have completely disappeared. It turns out we aren't supposed to be allergic to food - food is good for us. So having allergies indicates confused thinking and messed up brain pathways which can be redirected and/or reprogrammed to make you lose the allergies. I have gradually been getting smaller and smaller reactions to foods over the past few weeks, and now I'm getting none after only three sessions of neuromodulation technique and lots of exposure of my subconscious to an mp3 recording of my sessions (to help reprogram the brain)! I have eaten all the previously forbidden foods in the past week and a half, and have had no reactions at all. Previously I would have had eczema and headaches that lasted two to three days. This technique can also be performed remotely, if you don't have a trained NMT practitioner in your area. I hope this can help some of you who have not found the answer to your health issues yet. I know how hard it is to feel that you will always be ill and that there's nothing out there that will help you. Of course there is no guarantee that this technique can help you, but it certainly worked for me, and I am ecstatic about being able to eat more normally (although I will certainly never go back to the standard American diet (SAD) that I ate for the first forty years of my life. Here is a link that explains a bit more about the technique and how it works.
http://www.neuromodulationtechnique.org/Video/

All the best to all you curezoners out there!!!
Ginnie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (2)