CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cleanse

Views: 1,252
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 147,760

Re: cleanse

Hi Beetlejuice! Have you decided on the Hulda Clark Liver Flush regime?? Most people buy extra virgin olive oil (it's just GOOD for you)...but Tim swears by the Extra Light (virgin?) olive oil...because it's not that strong smelling/tasting. The key is to shake the OO (Olive-Oil) up with the fresh-squeezed, strained grapefruit juice. It's amazing because, once shaken, the olive oil isn't oily at all - it emulsifies and the whole lot goes down easily. (well, now that I've done it 3 times..the first time was the most delicious and easiest to swallow...I swear...it was pretty tasty!)

I dont' know anything about the hci or the ozonate. Check out Hulda's flush. Also...I haven't taken any ornithine or sleeping stuff...most of the time I sleep pretty soundly. Someone else will have to answer that question!

Hope that helped some!

T

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.875 sec, (1)