CureZone   Log On   Join
Who to see for Pernicious Anemia?
jood Views: 2,182
Published: 13 years ago

Who to see for Pernicious Anemia?

I'm concerned about a friend who has all the symptoms of Pernicious Anemia. Her family doc says that her B12 is "slightly"'s 180 which is extremely low. It seems obvious that this doctor is not familiar with Pernicious Anemia and is not concerned because her iron is not low.. that's irrelevant to this problem. My friend is also moving to the Fayetteville/Bentonville area of Arkansas within the month, so she's going to put off dealing with this until she gets moved.

Can anyone here suggest the kind of specialist that she might want to see? Better yet, can anyone here recommend a good doctor in this part of the country?

Thank you for your input. My friend isn't online so I'm trying to do some legwork for her.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022

0.516 sec, (1)