CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: bloodroot

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More
amarie9 Views: 2,467
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,480,979

Re: bloodroot

Hi Glaxony,

1st Happy Birthday!!! If you are 55 when did you start your cleansing journey, how old were you?

2nd I have been taking bloodroot for a month now and take about a teaspoon a day. The other day I stopped because I my visitor was coming and did not feel as though I had the strength this time around to keep going. I noticed some really dark tar like substances coming out of me the last time I had my visitor and took the bloodroot straight thru. Also did you experience hair loss during your bloodroot cleanse? My hair is falling out like crazy I take nettles maybe not enough I stopped all my supplements except for megafood brand blood builder, it was just way to expensive.... I am researching this problem as well and I think that it may be due to stress... I want to add that I took Mo's advice about haircare and use all natural products for my hair now and wash it twice a week. I am going to be bald before I turn 33, well maybe not but it is a ton of hair falling out. I don't eat sugar often and breads very rarely, all in all I eat very well. I started noticing the hair loss when I started taking the bloodroot and now I think that I am going to go off of it because of this. It has helped tho and I really don't want to stop taking it so if I can find a supplement that can help with hair loss then I can keep on with the bloodroot. What were your side effects and how did you deal with them? oh and I started to capsulize the br and wow I can take so much more, even tho drinking it works faster it still will get there someday in the capsules so I will capsulize from now on. I experienced some biting sensations in the lower part of my uterus and I think that I have a roundworm in my stomach I want them out of me what ever they are I feel them move they are large. The bloodroot def keeps them undercontrol and I feel the biting after I up the dosage. It is working and I would like to keep taking it. So I will look for a solution to the hair problem any thoughts from you would be most appreciated.  

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)