CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Vitamin C intraveneous therapy working on Hep C and oral lichen planus!

trapper/kcmo Views: 5,637
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,482,049

Re: Vitamin C intraveneous therapy working on Hep C and oral lichen planus!

lowering those enzyme numbers is a good indication that tissue damage to the liver is decreasing. 100 grams - thats a good amount.

but all the vit C is doing is reducing your oxidation and probably making up for the reduced level of glutathione production by the liver.

all health problems are the same so all the basic remedies are in order - hydrate, oxygenate, flushing and cleansing and replacing lost nutrition.

i have no info on flushing a hep C liver. instead, i would do it the gentle way at first - taking organic lecithin(mountain rose herbs has it) and a big spoonful of organic california virgin (those two words dont go together, do they?) olive oil at night before bed.

everyone needs iodine and selenium, at least. take only selenomethionine, especially with an impaired liver.

get the ability to make colloidal silver and drink it like water. it will heal the liver and kill the virus. keep up the vit C because CS can also deplete glutathione levels due to its oxidative qualities.

CS will reduce your viral count to zero but you will need to be flexible, educating yourself as you go, and work through this.

i see problems with pH as more of a symptom than a cause, but thats another discussion.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.812 sec, (1)