CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pulled my back, did liver flush and coffee enema. Now 90% gone. Quick question.

murdock19 Views: 10,255
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,483,021

Re: Pulled my back, did liver flush and coffee enema. Now 90% gone. Quick question.

The stretching helped a lot, but by the next morning, the spasms and tightness in my back would come back. On the other hand, after doing the coffee enema, I felt like a new man, and the feeling stayed even through the next day. Simply doing stretching wouldn't have fixed me this quickly, not in just a few days. I pulled my back last wednesday. With stretching alone, I still had severe pain all the way up till Sunday morning. From Sunday afternoon (whem I started the coffee) to now, I can move around, bend over at the waist and neck, touch my toes easily, and sit in a chair with only mild cramping. I've pulled my back before, and all I did was stretching exercises, but it took weeks to get to this level.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.078 sec, (1)