CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lung cancer diagnosis..please give me any thoughts!

knowledge seeker Views: 3,350
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,480,013

Re: Lung cancer diagnosis..please give me any thoughts!

kathy,

My dad who I dearly loved died from lung cancer, many years ago before I knew what I know now--how to cure cancer and that even lung cancer is curable but only through natural means..I spent many years (30) searching for the answers and I hope what I learned can help you and others touched by cancer. Though I could not help him due to lack of knowledge, I pray I can touch other victims and thier families touched by this insidious disease so they will not have to suffer as we did.

Be grateful that you found info know to few and you made your way to this site. I normally do not frequent this thread and just happened to see a post that interested me and that I posted in and this caused me to see your post..there are no accidents..God answers prayer often.

But your dad must be on-board. He must not think only the doctors have the answer but be willing to do what is necessary to cure lung cancer. Doctors do not know how to do this unfortunately but thanks to brave people who defied laws and kept helping people despite arrests and persecution, thanks to sufferers who did everything and allowed these great healers like Schulze, Christopher and Cassiere, wigmore, and Hoxsey before them who were willing to push the envelope and allow the healers to try things to see what worked and what did not, we now have the knowledge that can benefits people such as your dad. even those who tried and failed helped this cause and of course, god, who gives us these incredible healing modalities.

Please go to the following links and read every thing I posted and put it into practice.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=813024#i

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1388566#i

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1379701#i

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1366232#i

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=813032#i

Then send me an email address and I will send you links to the incurable program which has cured cancer and the video links and manual. Lung cancer is covered on both but it is important you watch all the videos and read all the manual as much info and hope is found in other sections.

I also was recently helping someone with lung cancer and if I saved the info I sent to them, I will also forward it to you.

It is important that you and your dad knows, that while it is curable it is not easy and will take dedication, resolve, a good attitude and a very comprehensive program. do the full incurables leaving nothing out and using the herbs he also used specific to lung cancer and others things that help caner such as outlined in my posts (essiac tea, read books cancer battle plan/cancer battle plan sourcebook/ lots of raw produce organically grow if possible, etc
You do the complete incurables as well as things specific to cancer and lung cancer for best results. there is hope..the videos will give you that.

Please note--for juicing non organic may be used if the pulp is not consumed as according to Dr walker the father of juicing and inventor of the norwalk juicer that poison from the plant fibers do not affect the atoms, molecules, enzymes, nutrients found within the plant fiber once it is triturated (smashed open by the juicer)making the juice itself organic even if the plant is not due to these organic factors in the plants (enzymes etc) being "allergic to herbicides, pesticides etc as water is to oil source walker's book fresh fruit and vegetable juices

dr schulze's products for the full incurables program can be purchased at herbdoc.com or email me if this is not affordable for other possible solutions like making your own or buying from another poster on here who sells comparable ones.

also check out what schulze's teacher, dr christopher says for cancer/lung cancer

http://www.herballegacy.com/search.php?zoom_query=cancer&zoom_per_page=10&zoo...

also go to goggle videos and watch the video how healing becomes a crime

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5528328984547372206#

carefully read all the links I gave you and email me for the most important thing..the links to the (free) videos and manual to the incurables, save your life program by the man who cured the incurables including lung cancer.

Send an email address in case I have any attachments which cannot be sent via curezone

Blessings

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.984 sec, (3)