CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chemicals and the Thyroid

LD Di Views: 2,712
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,485,356

Re: Chemicals and the Thyroid

hI, 95369!!!

I tried many of the herbal thyroid extracts. Some did NOTHING, other did very little. All were expensive. I DO NOT recommend ANY of them!

Although I may have been the one to direct Curezone's attention to the Wilson material many years ago, I would NOT recommend that, either. Know cases where it wasted time, cost lots, especially for docs not covered by insurance, did NOT solve the problem consistently over time, and made some MUCH worse. The doc his website referred me to talked me out of doing it myself, and I am very grateful to him for that!!!

I do use a small amount of Armour thyroid, and with that and the Moreless protocol I am COMPLETELY recovered form the alleged "Wilson's syndrome" without using ANY of his stuff. It may be possible for many, if not all, to recover with the info at the Ask Moreless forum alone. I strongly recommend going there FIRST.

Info is FREE, but you must spent a bit of effort and time to assimilate it.

Materials needed OTC and inexpensive.

You CAN learn to beat this and NOT break your piggy bank!!!!

Di

2 1/2 yrs on the Moreless protocol, getting better every day!!!

BTW, Toxic overload can trash just about any system or combo of systems in our bods. Best offence is to replenish your supply of detoxifying alkaline minerals. See Ask Moreless forum!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)