CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Antifungals for people with bad liver

Palaecro Views: 2,729
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,486,026

Re: Antifungals for people with bad liver

Out of curiuosity have you tried using Pau D'arco tea consistently? It can be quite good especially when mixed with Red Clover tea and used as a detox tea for the blood, liver and candida. Its very mild in comparison to other treatments but I find it to be very effective as well if it can be maintained. I suffer quite badly from allergies as well and have found the blend to help quite a bit.

Besides this have you tried a charcoal blend mixed in with fiber for cleansing out your bowels? I would suggest visiting the Natural Healing forum perhaps and reading up on the formula known as Intestinal Flush #1 or IF #1... or it could be #2. In either case the blend contains your fibers in addition to charcoal and clay, so for those suffering from candida it can be quite helpful. I think if you were to take the fiber shake at a time away from meals by at least 3-4 hours you wouldn't have issues with mal-absorption caused by the clay taking everything into it.

In the worst case what about juice fasting combined with some fiber initially to clear out the rest of the bowels?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.297 sec, (1)