CureZone   Log On   Join
First Flush Questions

bigskymt Views: 407
Published: 13 years ago

First Flush Questions

I did my first Liver Flush this last weekend. I'm doing the Liver-Flush to try to improve my energy level and digestion. I got very sick drinking diet cokes and having a poor diet and have been working on recovering my health for about the last 5 years. I completed a 10 day Master Cleanse (lemonade/syrup/cayenne pepper cleanse/fast) in August and found that I was having digestion problems getting back to regular foods afterwards.
I juice fasted the day of the LF, followed the instructions - results were the worst smelling BM ever, almost made me nauseous. Bowl was very cloudy so I couldn't see any stones.
My question: is the foul smell normal for bile or is it an indication of purging old bile? What color/smell indicates normal bile?
I did not do a parasite cleanse or enema first - I did a parasite treatment program a year ago. I will do it again before my next Liver-Flush along with a CE.
I do feel like the Liver-Flush has improved my digestion somewhat however I'm still struggling with some fatigue and poor concentration this week. Appreciate the feedback.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.780 sec, (1)