CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Seb pics

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
enzyme40 Views: 2,295
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,487,991

Re: Seb pics

after seeing your pics i cant help but to rofl, and nearly puke. why on earth would you do that to yourself? if you smiled i can tell those things would come right off like a band aid. look, i dont have the answer to heal you, but i know for a fact that leaving your lips to crust up and scab will not heal them. best thing that i have found is to use chapstick and water to rub my lips together in a kissing motion. ive found that this chapstick that contains lanolin,smells like babys,works really well. i think its called burts bees honey lipbalm. i cant even imagine the torture you must have put yourself through. i imagine you live with your parents, never went outta the house and hid in the corner for 5 weeks, why didnt your parents tell you that is not how to fix your lips?

ps:dont worry, all of us here have hid in our house for weeks trying to heal this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.047 sec, (1)