CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Genova Lab vs Metametrix Lab Has anyone gone to Genova and gotten a negitive result and then gone to Metametrix and gotten a positive result for parasites

gibby Views: 5,632
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,488,605

Re: Genova Lab vs Metametrix Lab Has anyone gone to Genova and gotten a negitive result and then gone to Metametrix and gotten a positive result for parasites

Yep, I'm in the same boat as you. First I did Quest with my regular doc, then my ND told me we should do Genova. Well yesterday I find out she said that the preliminary report says negative!!!! OMG, I can't believe it. After all that, it's saying negative. Now, I found a worm in my stool, and we are sending it off. I sent it off today with FedX. Gotta wait for that now. I wonder what they will find. At least I thought it was a worm.
My ND does metatrix also, but it's going to be like over $300 to test. I just can't take this. I'm getting worse and worse here, and nothing is working. Someone on here said don't waste your time with Genova, Metatrix is the best one. Oh well.....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

1.781 sec, (1)