Re: High phosphate level

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
cora Views: 3,681
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,488,849

Re: High phosphate level

>>There is a long list of things that can lead to this. Renal failure, low parathyroid function,

Well, we know I've recently become hyperthyroid, but specifically due to excessive ingestion of Lugols solution (200 - 400 mg/day for 2.5 years...my bad -- apparently there is such a "thang" as too much of a good "thang"). Am I correct to assume this would suggest higher than normal parathyroid function?

>>excess phosphate intake (red meats, dairy and colas are high),

No red meat, they have been willing to settle with me on this one. Yes to milk, however. Not willing to allow my preference in that respect (hemp/almond/kefir, etc.)

>>hemolysis, magnesium deficiency, excess vitamin D,

All okay - unless the milk is the culprit.

>>certain medications........ Do you know what they have been giving you?

No meds. Calcium and a multivitamin.

>>What kind of diet?

Think "hospital cafeteria". Loads of fats, carbs, (starch and sugar), protein. WAY too little fluids (water). Though I must say for the first time in years I can pee like a normal chick. (Survived on a liquid diet for almost four years but for whatever reason would only need to first thing in the morning.) Apologies for the crudity, folks.

>>Any other abnormalities on your labs such as decreased blood counts

No.

>>or pH alterations?

pH is outside the MD vernacular apparently, sadly.

THANK YOU, Hv. Any more thoughts appreciated. But I don't plan to get all that hung up on it. (Despite being told that if I don't take the calcium acetate I run the risk of cardiac arrest.)

Any opinion re: the calcium acetate? Anything followed by acetate scares me. Ignorance or paranoia on my part?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)