CureZone   Log On   Join
I noticed

amarie9 Views: 1,952
Published: 12 years ago

I noticed

Ok so my hair is still falling out and I am currently upping the dosage of MSM I now take about 13 "00" capsules which is roughly equal to 4 grams of MSM. I am doing this because I have melasma (a skin disorder where you have discoloration) and supposedly it cures it. I drink tons of water and workout daily. I eat very well and now take horsetail, along with daily herbs and vitamins. I think that the bloodroot must have started something because that is when my hair started to fall out. Glaxony you mentioned that I may be chelating heavy metals, and I think that you are correct, since they say that heavy metals sit in your hair. Back in 2001 I helped a friend redo their kitchen and part of that was sanding down the cupboards which were full of lead paint. I think that melasma is directly linked to heavy metal deposits in your body.

I looked through the Andy Cutler forum and the chelating forum. I think that this is what my body is doing. I would have never guess though, because MSM is supposed to make your hair and nails grow not to mention fix all skin problems. I also want to mention that I started breaking out not too bad though. I need to get the iodine one of the poster's said that she started breaking out in the beginning but then started the iodine and it stopped. Also I was suprised to learn that MSM is a chelater (binder of some sort). I take it with lemon water and some molasses.

I flush with:

epsom salts

lemon water

molasses

I eat:

apples daily

brazil nuts (selenium)

fish oils

zinc

kelp

Anyway I want to thank you I would have never put two and two together. I hope that this works and again thank you for your help with everything.

Alicia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.547 sec, (1)