CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Jessemom Gibby- Cultures for the itching

gibby Views: 5,133
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,490,590

Re: Jessemom Gibby- Cultures for the itching

I went to my gyno and he did a culture. I may know that tomarrow. I am getting further testing done through my ND, more specific vaginal cultures, plus this other anal culture. Called anocscope exam, and vaginosis profile.
Interesting point about the dermotologist scrapings. I was wondering about that in the back of my mind.
So far, the ND says that the yeast is not a "candida yeast" so the stuff I'm taking for that won't help. The more specific test will tell us exacly what we are dealing with.
I'm also getting more allergy testing. (food) Some indications may point to some allergies from the stool stuff..
I know what you mean about all this stuff. What wipes out one thing, doesn't solve the other. It's all very overwhelming to me. I'm hoping to get closer with all the testing that I've been doing. The way I feel now is that the herbs, tons, have wiped out my system. But thats just the way I feel, maybe sometime I will get closer to some answers.
I have been taking all your suggestions. About the thymus, they tested for that, and I asked my ND about it but they didn't think it was my problem. Now, maybe a biofeedback or kinisiologist would point differently, I don't know. This was one of the first things I looked into months ago.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)