CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: liver flush without parasite cleanse

juliemama Views: 2,134
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,490,787

Re: liver flush without parasite cleanse

Hi Sev, I haven't used a parasite program yet prior to liver flushing..lol..it's on the "to do list"
Because I was in severe pain and scheduled for gall bladder surgery, I just dove right in after fasting for approx 7 days..(I couldn't eat). Best thing I ever did!
My first flush produced those oily, waxy green balls that people debate about. Subsequent flushes with (barely) no preperation were very productive.( NO green balls, lots of small, hard dark stones) After one flush..NOTHING came out and I felt like crap..i did extra epsoms..psyllium..and a salt water flush..not wise considering there was obviously a blockage somewhere. But lo and behold the NEXT day I expelled a large amount of dead flukes..not sure what kind..they looked like mushroom caps cut in half. Felt fantastic after that and still flush every few months.
Biggest changes to my diet after the surgery scare? I will piss off a bunch of people here, lol..I abandoned my lofty ideals af vegetarianism or even thoughts of going vegan and instead LISTENED to my body..and went PALEO. Lots of natural Fat, Meat, veg, fruit and nuts. NO grains, no milk.
I now think that wheat and corn were the biggest culprits ( i seem to be ok on brown rice, millet and several other grains in very small amounts)
I feel great, am at my ideal weight,(with great muscles!) have almost eliminated a lifelong battle with severe eczema and allergies..but still have a ways to go..
Long story short, You don't need parasite cleansing to start, but it would be ideal of course as long you are not having an emergency situation!
Best of luck, Juliemama

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.031 sec, (1)