Do you think that Fibromyalgia is caused by an overload of
The variety and severity of symptoms caused by fibromyalgia vary from person to person. Widespread, chronic pain—often described as deep or burning—is the most common symptom. Pain is considered to be widespread if it is above and below your waist, and on the right and left sides of your body. Fibromyalgia pain is more common in the trunk, neck, low back, hips, and shoulders, and it is rare in the hands and feet. It usually develops gradually and can interfere with even simple daily activities.
Other symptoms that can occur in addition to pain include: 1, 2
* Fatigue that interferes with work and daily activities.
* Sleep problems (difficulty falling or staying asleep, waking up feeling tired).
* Morning stiffness lasting less than an hour.
* Constipation or diarrhea related to irritable bowel syndrome.
* Memory problems and difficulty concentrating.
* Anxiety or depression.