CureZone   Log On   Join
Chronic cough.. still.. please help

willowwisp Views: 2,359
Published: 12 years ago

Chronic cough.. still.. please help

I had posted about 6 weeks ago about having a constant cough.. for months, and it was suggested to me to try Oil of Oregano.. (sorry, I can't remember the wonderful person who recommended it)..

I've been taking 150 mg's a day (I think that's the amount... I take 4 drops, a day, which is a serving sized claiming to be 150 mgs... )long story short.. it's not helping...

So, what else can I do?

I've researched the net to try and figure out what is causing this.. I've been coughing since april... from my research, I've narrowed it down to three possible causes:

1. Allergies (mild, slow post nasal drip)
2. Cough varient Asthma (but, my cough isn't a dry cough.. it is a productive cough, expelling small amounts of mucus)
3. GERD... (I do have terrible acid reflux.. )

I'm having faith that once I get my body cleaned up good, that this horrible cough will disappear.. but, I gotta get SOMETHING to help me now.. I am soo tired, and sore from coughing all the time.. not to mention I'm annoying everyone in my life, as I cough about once every minute or two..

Please recommend something that will help me? I definately have mucus in my lungs... so, what can I use to dry that up?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)