CureZone   Log On   Join
A Resource For Those In "Learning Mode"

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
healinginHiswings Views: 1,849
Published: 12 years ago

A Resource For Those In "Learning Mode"

I think about everybody on this forum all the time. I pray for you, I cheer for you, I cry for you. I have a real heart for those of you who are new to the whole natural healing concept. I was there, and so was Uny. So was everybody. So to be a newb is totally cool with us.

lol Did you just breathe a sigh of relief?

I realize the info Uny shares is a LOT to absorb. It's taken me a good 5 years of being on the Zone to even begin to "get it," so don't feel even a mite bad if you feel overwhelmed. Even though I "get it," I'm not a roots n shoots, hemp sandal wearing, futon sleeping, incense burning hippie.

I'm basically a soccer Mom right now. I wear jeans and tank tops, make up, earrings, and paint my toenails. I used to have long blonde hair with dark brown roots, but I just cut my hair short, and I'm trying to figure out what I want to do with it. My son and daughter have a track meet on Saturday, and I volunteered to work at the school carnival later that day. I listen to all kinds of music, go to church, and "run herd."

So while Uny is busy helping everybody with specific protocols to help you with your healing needs, I like to look for resources to make it easier to do. I live in the "real world." I've got to not only heal myself of a so-called incurable disease, I've got to be "Mom" to four teenagers. In addition, I'm looking for a job or a way to bring in enough income to support my family.

Anyway, I want to share a resource with you I like, that falls right in line with the Schulze/Christopher "Natural Healing Crusade" lifestyle. http://www.greensmoothiegirl.com/

I love this because this lady understands that it takes time to train taste buds and change lifestyle habits. She has a "12 Step" program (don't you love it?) to teach you and your family HOW to go from the Standard American/Awful Diet to almost 100% raw vegan in a year. She's got a great story about how she was vegetarian when she got married, but her husband was used to eating meat with every meal. They worked out a compromise (that I love!), and it sounds like they are living happily and healthily ever after. :)

I hope y'all enjoy this resource and find it helpful.

Heal on, sweet people,

Wings

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (2)