CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chronic cough.. still...

Views: 1,861
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,491,545

Re: Chronic cough.. still...

Willow,

When I used the pineapple, it was for the purpose of soothing my reflux or indigestion, or whatever the heck it was. Later, learning that it's hard on the parasites. So, in my opinion, it would not hurt you to use it along with your humaworm. I've still got another week to go with my humaworm, and I'm using it once or twice a day.

As far as the pancreas tincture goes, I believe that Uny had me use it, in regards to the reflux. I'm not sure why, as I never questioned her on that particular instruction. I trusted her opinion. Maybe, she just wanted me to use it as a tonic. Sorry that I can't be more clear. But I am digesting my foods real well. And, I do not have the reflux any more.

Another thought in my mind, is, if we are using the humaworm product, could we ponder, that any further coughing could possibly be a symptom of 'die off' ???

be well, momo

OH and the ginger? That is also a really great idea. It would definitely aid your liver, by increasing bile flow...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.969 sec, (1)